2019 Events Beyond the Ripples
Book chat: stories and memories, My Music Man, Beyond the Ripples, Wednesday, June 19, 6:30 pm, Tanner Spring ALF, West Linn. For Tanner residents and families.
Reading and signing, West Linn Public Library, Saturday, June 22, 2019, 2-3 pm, 1595 Burns Street, West Linn.
Reading and signing, Another Read Through, Thursday, July 11, 2019, 7-8 pm, 3932 North Mississippi, Portland, OR.
Signing, End of the Trail Museum Visitor Center, during Oregon City’s 175th Anniversary party, Saturday, August 24, 2019, 11 AM – 1 PM (sign and chat), 1726 Washington Street, Oregon City, OR.
Books, signing and chat, Stafford Hamlet Family Fest, Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019, 10 AM – 2 PM, Fiala Farms, 21231 Johnson Road, West Linn, OR.
Books, signing and chat, Fall Festival of the Arts (more details coming soon), Saturday, Sept. 21 – Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019, Glen Otto Park, Troutdale, OR.
My Music Man stories and reading: Listen and Learn, Multnomah Athletic Club, March 10, 2020, , 6:30 – 8 pm, Portland, OR. More info coming soon.
Reading and signing, Saturday, March 14, 2020, 3:30-4:30 pm. La Tea Da Tea Room, Tillamook, OR.
2018-2019 My Music Man
- March 2, 2019, noon: Reading and signing at End of the Trail Interpretive Center, 1726 Washington St., Oregon City.The first Wed. of each month in 2018-19, 6:30 pm: Chapter readings, photos and topic discussion for residents of Tanner Springs Assisted Living Facility, West Linn, Oregon.
- February 14, 2019, noon: Oregon State Capitol Foundation speaker series, Capitol, Salem, Oregon: Oregon’s First Power Couple – reading/signing of My Music Man. See Facebook event and website info.
- Sun., Dec. 30, 3:30-6:30 pm: Jolabokaflod book sharing and signing by local authors, Nordic Northwest, 8800 SW Oleson Road, Portland, Oregon.
- Mon., Oct. 8, 2018: private event with Chloe Clark Elementary School, Dupont, WA.
- Sun., Oct. 7, 2018, 1:00 pm: Reading and signing at Dupont History Museum, 207 Barksdale Avenue, Dupont, WA, sponsored by Dupont Historical Society.
- Fri, Sept. 28 – Sun., Sept. 30, 2018 Pacific Northwest Bookseller’s Association Tradeshow, Tacoma, Washington – Exhibit with Bedazzled Ink Publishing.
- Sat., August 18, 2018: Reading, signing and discussion on the Steamer Portland during it’s Willamette River Cruise, Oregon Maritime Museum, Portland, Oregon. Cruise is from 10 am to 3pm, reading at 1pm .
- Sat., July 14, 2018, 2:00 pm: Reading and signing at Barnes & Noble,
18300 NW Evergreen Pkwy, Beaverton, Oregon.
- Sat., June 9, 2018, 11:30 am: Speaker at Clackamas County League of Women Voters Patio Party, Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Thurs., May 17, 2018, 6:00-7:00 pm: Reading and signing at Friendly House, 1737 NW 26th Avenue (at Thurman St.), Portland, Oregon.
- Sat, April 21, 5-8 pm: Author Night, White Rabbit Gifts and Books, 503 Main Street, Oregon City, Oregon.
- Thurs., March 22, 2018, 7:00-8:00 pm: Reading and signing at Another Read Through, 3932 N. Mississippi, Portland, Oregon.
- Tues., March 20, 2018, 3:30 pm: Reading and signing for residents of The Springs, Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Sat., Feb. 24, 2-3:30 pm: Love for Women Writers, Taberspace, 5441 SE Belmont, Portland, Oregon.
- Sat., February 3, 2018, 3-4 pm: First Saturday, reading and signing at Astoria Public Library, 450 10th Street, Astoria, Oregon.
- Tues., January 30, 2018, 6:30 pm: History Pub at McMenamins Old Church & Pub, Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Mon., January 22, 2018, 1:00 pm: Reading and signing at City of West Linn Adult Community Center.
- Thurs., January 18, 2018: Private book group discussion (contact me if your book group is interested in something like this!)