Today is the fourth West Linn Ignite: History on Fire, sponsored by the West Linn Historical Society. Join us from 4:00 – 5:00 pm at the Willamette Ale & Cider House (1720 Willamette Falls Drive, West Linn).
Here’s what’s “on tap” for history shorts:
- Greg Nokes: The Troubled Life of Peter Burnett
- Pam Krecklow: Historic County Courthouses
- David Hedges: Willamette Falls in the Golden Age of Steam
- Nancy Dunis: Water skiing in Oregon and the Portland Water Spectacular
- Sandy Carter: Tugs and Cranes, Quoins and Hard Hats – 2009 at Willamette Falls Locks
- Dede Montgomery: J.K. who? Remembering J.K. Gill
No cost to attend. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food available for purchase. Big thanks to the Willamette Ale & Cider House for supporting local events and organizations, and Ignite for the format.