2023 EVENTS (reverse order)
Journaling for Well-Being, Friday, January 13, 2023 at 5:30 pm, White Rabbit Books, Oregon City, OR
Read Local Author Fair, Saturday, March 11, 2023 from 12-2 pm, West Linn Public Library, West Linn, OR
Holiday Cheer 2022, Sunday, December 4, 2022. Oregon Historical Society.
Evening Readings at Winekraft, Writer’s Guild of Astoria presents three Oregon Authors, Saturday, September 24, 2022, Astoria OR. RSVP required.
Book signing and reading, Stafford Hamlet Family Fun Fest, Saturday, September 10, 2022, Fiala Farms, Stafford Oregon. See times soon.
Grief and Coffee Podcast, Coffee Talk #38, Thursday, September 1, 2022 7 pm online
Journaling for Well-Being, Tuesday, July 19, 2022, Oregon Education Association Summer Education Conference, Bend OR.
Book signing through Willamette Writers, Sat., July 9, 2020 from 11AM -1PM at Jan’s Books, Beaverton OR
Humanity’s Grace Book Discussion, Wednesday, April 20, 2022 from 5-6 pm Pacific Time via Zoom. Learn more and pre-register.
Book Launch Celebration for Humanity’s Grace: A Linked Short Story Collection, Sunday, February 6, 2022 from 4-6 pm, Willamette Ale and Cider House, West Linn. Yes, this is on but read this blog for details and COVID precautions.
The Art and Craft of Short Story Collections: Author Panel with Dede Montgomery, Evan Morgan Williams and Jeff Fearnside, Saturday, March 12, 2022 from 12-1 pm at West Linn Public Library. Register at the link above for Zoom.
Dede and three Local authors at Willamette Wednesday Market, Wed., July 28, from 4 pm-7 pm, Willamette Historic District, West Linn. Come check out our books!
Postponed until Spring 2022 The Interstium: Live Stories From Humans in Healthcare, Fri., October 9 at 7:00 pm, shared virtually. More soon, including title for Dede’s story.
Jolabokaflod book sharing and signing by local authors, Sat., December 12, 2021, 2 -5 pm, Urbanite PDX, 1005 SE Grand, Portland, OR – YES! LIVE, IN PERSON! (with masks, social distancing). I will have copies of My Music Man and Beyond the Ripples plus info about Humanity’s Grace.
The Author’s Journey Panel, Write to Publish Conference sponsored by Ooligan Press, Sat., Jan. 11, 2020, Portland State University, Portland, OR.
Is it Spring Yet? A multi-genre reading (8 authors, 5 minutes each), Sun., Feb. 23, 2020, 2-3 pm, Urbanite, Portland, OR.
RESCHEDULED FOR ZOOM VIRTUAL – My Music Man: Tales of one of MAC’s original footballers – Listen and Learn, Multnomah Athletic Club, May 4, 2020, 6:30 – 8 pm, Portland, OR – open to members and guests.
POSTPONED From Fort Vancouver to the Falls and beyond, Sat., April 25, 2020, 1:30-3:00 pm. Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Vancouver, WA.
Zoom History Talk – From Field Goals to Touch Downs: Football History in Oregon, West Linn Historical Society, Sun., May 17, 7-8 pm. Free but pre-register.
RESCHEDULED Musings on Life in Oregon: Understanding history through family stories, Wed., October 14, 2020, 9:30 – 11:30 am. Clackamas Community College, Seasoned Adult Enrichment Program.
Hello West Linn: Local Authors Book Break, Sun., Nov. 8, 2020, 2:00 – 3:15 pm (Pacific Time).
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Jolabokaflod book sharing and signing by local authors, Sat., Dec. 28, 2019, 2 -5 pm, Nordic Northwest, 8800 SW Oleson Road, Portland, OR.
Oregon Historical Society Holiday Cheer book sale and signing, Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019, Oregon Historical Society, 1200 SW Park Ave., Portland, OR.
Murdock History Talk: The Falls, Oregon City and Willamette River: Stories from the days of canoes, missionaries and steamboats, Clackamas County Historical Society, Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019, 7 PM, Museum at the End of the Trail, 201 Tumwater Drive, Oregon City.
Portland Book Festival Trade Show, Willamette Writers Booth #64, book signing, Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019 from 9-9:30 AM, Portland Art Museum, Fields Ballroom, Portland, OR.
Books, signing and chat, Fall Festival of the Arts . Saturday, Sept. 21 – Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019, Glen Otto Park, Troutdale, OR.
Books, signing and chat, Stafford Hamlet Family Fest, Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019, 10 AM – 2 PM, Fiala Farms, 21231 Johnson Road, West Linn, OR.
Signing and Reading: My Music Man, End of the Trail Museum Visitor Center, during Oregon City’s 175th Anniversary party, Saturday, August 24, 2019, 11 AM – 1 PM with book talk at noon, 1726 Washington Street, Oregon City, OR. See flyer.
Reading and signing, Beyond the Ripples, Another Read Through, Thursday, July 11, 2019, 7-8 pm, 3932 North Mississippi, Portland, OR.
Reading and signing, Beyond the Ripples, West Linn Public Library, Saturday, June 22, 2019, 2-3 pm, 1595 Burns Street, West Linn.
Book chat: stories and memories, My Music Man, Beyond the Ripples, Wednesday, June 19, 6:30 pm, Tanner Spring ALF, West Linn. For Tanner residents and families.
- March 2, 2019, noon: Reading and signing at End of the Trail Interpretive Center, 1726 Washington St., Oregon City.The first Wed. of each month in 2018-19, 6:30 pm: Chapter readings, photos and topic discussion for residents of Tanner Springs Assisted Living Facility, West Linn, Oregon.
- February 14, 2019, noon: Oregon State Capitol Foundation speaker series, Capitol, Salem, Oregon: Oregon’s First Power Couple – reading/signing of My Music Man. See Facebook event and website info.
- Sun., Dec. 30, 3:30-6:30 pm: Jolabokaflod book sharing and signing by local authors, Nordic Northwest, 8800 SW Oleson Road, Portland, Oregon.
- Mon., Oct. 8, 2018: private event with Chloe Clark Elementary School, Dupont, WA.
- Sun., Oct. 7, 2018, 1:00 pm: Reading and signing at Dupont History Museum, 207 Barksdale Avenue, Dupont, WA, sponsored by Dupont Historical Society.
- Fri, Sept. 28 – Sun., Sept. 30, 2018 Pacific Northwest Bookseller’s Association Tradeshow, Tacoma, Washington – Exhibit with Bedazzled Ink Publishing.
- Sat., August 18, 2018: Reading, signing and discussion on the Steamer Portland during it’s Willamette River Cruise, Oregon Maritime Museum, Portland, Oregon. Cruise is from 10 am to 3pm, reading at 1pm .
- Sat., July 14, 2018, 2:00 pm: Reading and signing at Barnes & Noble,
18300 NW Evergreen Pkwy, Beaverton, Oregon.
- Sat., June 9, 2018, 11:30 am: Speaker at Clackamas County League of Women Voters Patio Party, Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Thurs., May 17, 2018, 6:00-7:00 pm: Reading and signing at Friendly House, 1737 NW 26th Avenue (at Thurman St.), Portland, Oregon.
- Sat, April 21, 5-8 pm: Author Night, White Rabbit Gifts and Books, 503 Main Street, Oregon City, Oregon.
- Thurs., March 22, 2018, 7:00-8:00 pm: Reading and signing at Another Read Through, 3932 N. Mississippi, Portland, Oregon.
- Tues., March 20, 2018, 3:30 pm: Reading and signing for residents of The Springs, Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Sat., Feb. 24, 2-3:30 pm: Love for Women Writers, Taberspace, 5441 SE Belmont, Portland, Oregon.
- Sat., February 3, 2018, 3-4 pm: First Saturday, reading and signing at Astoria Public Library, 450 10th Street, Astoria, Oregon.
- Tues., January 30, 2018, 6:30 pm: History Pub at McMenamins Old Church & Pub, Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Mon., January 22, 2018, 1:00 pm: Reading and signing at City of West Linn Adult Community Center.
- Thurs., January 18, 2018: Private book group discussion (contact me if your book group is interested in something like this!)