2018 Events (reverse order):
- The first Wed. of each month in 2018, 6:30 pm: Chapter readings, photos and topic discussion for residents of Tanner Springs Assisted Living Facility, West Linn, Oregon.
- TBD, Winter 2019, Oregon State Capitol Foundation speaker series, Capitol, Salem, Oregon – stay tuned for details.
- Fri, Sept. 28 – Sun., Sept. 30, 2018 Pacific Northwest Bookseller’s Association Tradeshow, Tacoma, Washington.
- Sun., Oct. 7, 2018, 1:00 pm: Reading and signing at Dupont Community Center, sponsored by Dupont Historical Society, Dupont, Washington.
- Sat., August 18, 2018: Reading, signing and discussion on the Steamer Portland during it’s Willamette River Cruise, Oregon Maritime Museum, Portland, Oregon. Cruise is from 10 am to 3pm, reading at 1pm .
- Sat., July 14, 2018, 2:00 pm: Reading and signing at Barnes & Noble,
18300 NW Evergreen Pkwy, Beaverton, Oregon.
- Sat., June 9, 2018, 11:30 am: Speaker at Clackamas County League of Women Voters Patio Party, Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Thurs., May 17, 2018, 6:00-7:00 pm: Reading and signing at Friendly House, 1737 NW 26th Avenue (at Thurman St.), Portland, Oregon.
- Sat, April 21, 5-8 pm: Author Night, White Rabbit Gifts and Books, 503 Main Street, Oregon City, Oregon.
- Thurs., March 22, 2018, 7:00-8:00 pm: Reading and signing at Another Read Through, 3932 N. Mississippi, Portland, Oregon.
- Tues., March 20, 2018, 3:30 pm: Reading and signing for residents of The Springs, Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Sat., Feb. 24, 2-3:30 pm: Love for Women Writers, Taberspace, 5441 SE Belmont, Portland, Oregon.
- Sat., February 3, 2018, 3-4 pm: First Saturday, reading and signing at Astoria Public Library, 450 10th Street, Astoria, Oregon.
- Tues., January 30, 2018, 6:30 pm: History Pub at McMenamins Old Church & Pub, Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Mon., January 22, 2018, 1:00 pm: Reading and signing at City of West Linn Adult Community Center.
- Thurs., January 18, 2018: Private book group discussion (contact me if your book group is interested in something like this!)