At my book launch party I mentioned that I had received a request to facilitate a discussion about Humanity’s Grace (2022, Bedazzled Ink Publishing). Since then I’ve chatted with a few of you about the book and thought it would be a lot of fun. It’s so interesting for authors to hear what readers think about their books! This discussion will be limited to between 6-15 attendees.
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 from 5:00-6:00 pm (Pacific Time) via Zoom
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This discussion is designed for those who have read the book (or do not plan to read the book) as there will certainly be spoilers.
Bring your questions and feedback. Not sure what to share? Here’s a few ideas:
- Did you have a favorite story? Why or why not? Least favorite?
- What about characters – those you liked, disliked, had a hard time with? What about a favorite?
- Did you pay attention to the dates listed for each story in the opening pages? Did this affect your reading of the book?
- Were there stories that you would have liked to have been more fully explained or resolved at their ending?
- Other thoughts, likes, questions and constructive critiques?
Can’t make it but still interested? Email me and perhaps we can figure out a future event. Also, as mentioned before, I am happy to visit your book group either virtually or in person (PDX metro) if there is interest.
More about Humanity’s Grace and where to find it.